Monday, December 1, 2008

the good life

this is what i get to see every single evening, a huge benefit of living by the ocean, and at the end of my street is a huge valley that looks really cool at nightand when you walk out the front door anytime past 4 o clock pm it is dead silent, it is so freaky, i have never been in a place in my whole life where it is this quiet, like, no wind, no cars, no ac units buzzing, no people, just street lights, it is sooo odd. like i feel inspired to film a scary movie outside my house, haha.
In California there are 36,553,215 people, the most populated state in the USA so of course there is gonna be every single type of person known to man in California, and most of them are crazy or wierd or just funny, so ive taken the liberty of capturing some of these people on my camera..
our first subject comes out of down town san diego..
i call him... "Rick" hahah
our next subject comes from carlsbad
i call this one "trunk crack fisherman"
i call this next one "princeton wannabe"
i wonder if he majored in "fry cook 101" at princeton
i call this next one "yelling at an invisible car"
this next one is "seaweed shotput" he must have spun around holding that seaweed like 30 times before letting it go and it probably went about 4 or 5 feet haha.
i call this one "bad dad" look at his shirt.
and thats about all i can do for now, more to come soon! haha.
other than all the crazy people here its great, i have like a million pix of sunsets now that ive moved here, heres one of my favs that i took the week i moved here
see the bird? haha
and i havent forgotten Arizonas beautiful sunsets too
heres one from az that i took
im gonna try to sleep now,, its almost 3 am here.
nite!
-Shaniqua(Alec)

5 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

You are killing me boy! I love it! Keep up the good work...the random people pictures are hilarious!

My crazy crazy life said...

what does "bad dad"'s shirt say?

TinaB said...

Alec we miss you so much. Abbi and I are just cracking up at your blog. I said to Abbi "Alec is blogging now this should be good". I'm glad you are doing well.
Love Tina & Abbi

Mrs.Misuraca said...

I love the blog too! And I definately love the song you have playin....keep up the blogging- you are too funny! Say hi to your mom and the family for me!!

My crazy crazy life said...

Hey dude, I tagged you. Go to my blog and read the rules...Have fun!